Data Scientist W. Edwards Deming once said that without data, we are just another person with an opinion. At Localistico we are well aware of this, and for that reason, we recently enabled a new feature: Data Feeds.
Data Feeds allows you to use the data you have in Localistico to feed another system by synchronising the information. This results in an automatic and secure way of expanding your data to other channels.
But, how do we do this?
- Providing you with Data Feeds URLs
URLs act as a bridge between Localistico and other platforms, allowing you to easily obtain your Venues, Reviews and Metrics information and integrate it with another system. This will save you time and will ensure consistency in your data.
2. Taking Into Account Your Requirements
We know each business has its own requirements. For that reason, you can customise your data feeds according to your needs.
- Receive your information in CSV and JSON formats.
- Choose between getting the information refreshed either every day or every hour.
- Enabled HTTPS endpoint to make sure your access is safe and secure.
How can we help?
At Localistico, we are committed to helping retailers use their data across all major platforms. With us, you’ll be able to:
- Select the business you want to create/edit the Data Feed for.
- Choose between Locations, Reviews or Metrics Data Feed types.
- Define the frequency of the automatically generated data feed files.
- Choose the format you want to download.
If you have any questions, take a look at this step by step article on Data Feeds
If you want to find out how Localistico can help you control all of your data from one central system in order to improve your online presence, don’t hesitate to contact us! Request a demo and we will get back to you as soon as possible.