Case StudiesHow O2 UK redirected +25,000 people to their stores with Local Ads
In May 2022, O2 UK incorporated Local Ads into their marketing strategy. Since then, the promotion of both their mobile devices and store refurbishings in order to reach high-intent customers with geo-targeted ad campaigns has been a key component of their drive-to-store strategy.
Some of the main achievements they’ve seen include enabling local marketing at scale, increased capture of searches near their locations and enhanced visibility and conversion.
Download this case study to learn how O2 UK:
- Redirected +25K to their physical stores.
- Obtained a +27% uplift in sales through an Ads campaign to promote the new Xiaomi products.
- Increased their Click Through Rate by 11% by reaching high-intent, local customers.
- Used Ads to promote new product launches, offers & store programmes.
- Tracked CTR, CPC, calls and customer engagement to demonstrate the impact of their campaigns when it came to driving footfall to stores.
- Compared the performance of the advertised stores against the rest of the state to determine the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and adjust their strategies accordingly.
- And much more…