Managing the digital presence and obtaining actionable data of a large retail network sometimes can be incredibly challenging, to say the least.
With more than 300 points of sale across 4 continents, Camper was facing the challenge of managing the presence, reputation and analytics of each store. In order to solve it, they started using Localistico. Currently, they manage data for more than 300 points of sale and gather metrics across more than 10 thousand customer touchpoints – from Google Maps profiles to Facebook pages – all in one place.
Want to learn how they did it? Keep on reading!
In this case study, you will learn how Camper…
- Boosted revenue from local customers by centralizing control across all platforms.
- Became more visible for high-intent customers throughout their journey.
- Maintained up-to-date profiles to increase client action and engagement.
- Started gathering online-to-offline interactions data for internal reporting and strategy improvements.
- Simplified internal processes
And much more…