This document makes references to:
- We, our or us - by which we mean Localistico Ltd, a UK-based company registered in Companies House with number 09121600
- You or your - the business whose name appears on the order form, welcome note or invoice for our Services
- Agreement - these conditions together with any other agreement for products and services you have signed for with us
- Venue - each of the representations of your business physical locations. A venue groups profiles with common attributes like name, address or phone number
It is a lot of text to read but we tried our best to make it as understandable as possible. If you have any questions or comments about this page, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
How we use your information
We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK (id ZA119152) and aim to follow laws, regulations and best practices in collecting and managing all your data and communications.
Collecting your personal information
We can get your personal information when you:
- Buy a product or service from us (including buying products online or over the phone)
- Register for a specific product or service (such as registering your name and address details for a report)
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our application, website or other Localistico partner websites
We may also collect information about you from other organisations, if this is appropriate. These include agencies and business directories.
Understanding what you want
We do this to personalise your experience and to help us make our website and services more relevant to your interests, needs and usage patterns. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognise you if you visit our website again.
The information we collect
The information we collect about you depends on which of our products and services you use and subscribe to. It includes (but isn’t limited to) the following:
- Your contact details such as name, address, phone number and email address
- Your business details such as registered address and Companies House registration number
- Your business Venues details such as physical address, contact details or opening hours.
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information
- Your preferences for particular products or services when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services
- Your contacts with us – such as a note or recording of a call you make to us, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your account information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
We’ll also get information on how you use our products and services, such as the level of service you receive – for example, service faults and other events which may affect our services.
Using your personal information
We may use and analyse your information to:
- Process any services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress
- Keep you informed generally about new products and services (unless you don’t want to receive our marketing messages, in which case you can let us know by contacting us)
- Provide the relevant service or product to you. This includes improving the services included in your agreement with us and also contacting you with messages about changes to the service or product
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services. These include your calling and messaging activities and browsing information (unless you’ve asked us not to contact you – see the section ‘Your Privacy rights’ for more details)
- Bill you for using our products or services
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our products or services
- Let you know about other companies’ products and services (including offers and discounts we’ve specially negotiated for our customers) we think may interest you, if you’ve chosen to receive this information
- Protect our service and manage the volume of use. For example, we identify peak periods of use so we can try and ensure the service can handle the volume at those times
- Understand how you use our products and services. That way, we can develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalising the products and services we offer you
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our products and services on an anonymous or personal basis
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it.
Sharing your personal information
We may share information about you with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or used
- Business scoring agencies, or other credit scoring agencies
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organisations, including law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to by law
We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of other customers.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation.
We may need to transfer your information to service providers in countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area). This may happen if servers or suppliers or service providers are based outside the EEA.
We may also share your information with partner organisations we’ve chosen carefully, so they can contact you about their products and services if you’ve agreed to this.
Keeping your personal information secure
We constantly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We can’t accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that’s beyond our control.
Your privacy rights
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by filling in an application form and sending it to the address on the form. There’s a charge of £10 to cover the cost of providing this information. You can request a form by contacting us
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, please contact us so we can correct it.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please contact us and you’ll be opted out.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email or post)
For any questions or inquiries, you can contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our registered address.
last updated: Dec 9th 2017