Thanks for your interest to learn more about Localistico! Here’s a compilation of information and media about our company that we’re happy for you to reuse.
We’re always interested to learn what you’ve written about us and happy to lend a hand if there's any questions. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Localistico Ltd (www.localistico.com) is a UK-based company that aims to help businesses make the most of local and online-to-offline marketing.
We have developed a solution to help digital marketers get more customers to physical locations. We help improve local online positioning and reputation, driving more footfall to your locations and traffic to your sites. It's essentially SEO, Analytics and Ads, but for maps.
We do this because the way that people find, choose and interact with real-world locations is different from just ecommerce websites. Using local platforms and insights will increasingly create new ways to reach customers and enhance business value - but will at the same time bring complexity!
Our aim is to allow businesses reach more local clients and use all the new possibilities available in local platforms, without increasing their workload and with little expertise required. This also helps all of us as customers to find better and more accurate information about local businesses and services we are interested in.
We work with companies as diverse as retailers, hotels, restaurants, car rental companies, real estate agents or banks.
Some trivia about us:
- We have 2 offices: one in London and one in Madrid - but some of our employees work remotely from places like Alesund (Norway).
- Our clients are very international - we now manage locations in more than 30 countries.
- 50% of our employees have at least one dog.
More info about our tool
We’re a digital marketing tool for online-to-offline marketing. We help marketers control location information & analytics across the main local search and mapping platforms.
Our tool helps marketing teams:
- Improve presence and positioning in local searches.
- Manage online reputation and local analytics.
- Analyse stats and gather insights about how to improve on local channels.
- Reach more customers with local-targeted ads.